Sunday, October 2, 2011

29 Weeks

I am now in my 29th week of pregnancy with our sweet baby boy!  Sorry this post is late, but I didn't get to it on Friday and yesterday was Paige's day.  Our sweet little man is growing so much and I just love feeling him moving around inside of me, although, at times he does get a bit aggressive.  I hope this is indication of how he will be on the basketball court and soccer field;)  I went to the doctor this past week and Landon's heartbeat was good and strong.  He is right on track for growth and so we continue to be so blessed and thankful for this little boy.  Just ten more weeks!  That baby boy can't get to my arms fast enough! 


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 weeks - LAST week in the 20s! CRAZY!
Size of baby: 15.2 inches and 2.14 pounds
Gender: A BOY!!! Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Running out of options with non-maternity clothes so YES almost all maternity now!
Movement: There is some serious movement going on and I love it!  He does have his rest times during the day and mommy appreciates that too!
 Sleep: It's quite the routine to get in to bed and get comfy. 
Symptoms: I've been feeling really good lately.  Still tired at the end of the school day, so I just come home and rest in the evenings.
Cravings: I am just hungry ALL the time!!
Best moment this week:   I've been washing his clothes and getting them put away!  His nursery is just about finished!  Can't wait to bring him home!
 
Sorry no picture this week.  However, I hope to post later tonight pictures from the Race to Cure Lymphoma.  My whole family participated in that this weekend along with many members of my dad's school, St. Mary's High School!  More to come later....



No comments:

Post a Comment