Saturday, October 15, 2011

Walk for Remembrance & Hope

This morning Pat and I together with family and friends walked in memory of Paige in this year's SHARE Walk for Remembrance and Hope.  SHARE is an organization that supports parents who suffer a loss through miscarriage, stillbirth or early infant loss.  Unfortunately, we fall in that category.  Luckily for us, we had SHARE to turn to.  Today thousands of people from 21 states came out to remember their sweet babies who are now angels in heaven.  It was a gorgeous morning and the ceremony was equally beautiful.  During the service they read each baby's name and when your baby's name was read you released your balloon.  It was so very touching and our Paige received many balloons today.  I'm sure she is just loving it!  Thank you to all of our family and friends who came out today in memory of Paige.  Pat and I truly appreciate your continued love and support!


Paige's Posse

Pat and I before the walk



Our balloons heading for Paige!
We love you Paige!  We remember you today and everyday! 


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing to do! I love the balloon idea! It's obvious that Paige has touched the lives of so many, and it is great that you and Pat have so much support! I wish I had known! We did the Autism Walk this afternoon, but Jameson and I would have done double duty! Let us know next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will ALWAYS remember Paige! We love her and we love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete