Saturday, October 22, 2011

32 Weeks

7!  Seven!  VII!  That's how many weeks until Landon arrives!  So very excited for this little man to enter this world.  This week we have been doing quite a bit of prep for our sweet little boys arrival.  We pre-registered at the hospital.  We finished his nursery (thanks to Aunt Marcia).  His clothes are all washed and put away.  His bedding was cleaned and put on he crib.  My breast pump was bought (thanks Grandma). I squared away details for my maternity leave with my school district.  And I must be entering the nesting phase because for the first time in a long time I cleaned our house real good  I scrubbed bathrooms, the kitchen floor, baseboards... I haven't felt like scrubbing a thing in months.  I'm sure glad I was gifted this boost of energy because our house really needed it!  So now all we need is Landon!  Pictures of the nursery coming very soon....


How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: 16.7 inches and about 3.75pounds
Gender: A BOY!!! Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: My little man has become quite the big mover.  He definitely has days where he is more active than others.  I still feel kicks but mostly I feel him twisting and turning all about.
Sleep: Not too bad lately.  Once I fall asleep, I'm good until bathroom break 1, 2 and 3 in the middle of the night.  Just nature's way of preparing me for those middle of the night feedings.
Symptoms: I'm feeling braxton hicks quite a bit.  Nothing too strong, just my body getting ready.  I have a lot more energy, but my body is usually pretty exhausted by the end of the day.  My waddle is in full effect!
Cravings: I'm still eating quite a bit, but usually smaller meals more often.  I'm losing room.
Best moment this week: Just realizing how soon our sweet baby boy will be here!

A few prayer requests:

1.  Dad is still feeling pretty tired and worn down this week.  (This should be his good week).  Please pray that he is given some energy to enjoy this week as round three will begin on Friday.

2. I hate asking for prayers for myself, however, I am.  Please pray that Jesus can calm my fears and anxieties leading up to the birth of our son.  I have been very stressed lately as the fears begin to sink in.  Please pray for the Lord to bring a sense of peace over me.

Hold firmly to the word of life...

Philippians 2:16



1 comment:

  1. Prayer #1....done. Prayer #2....done!! Can't wait to meet this little guy :) It will be here before you know it!!!!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete