Sunday, October 30, 2011

33 Weeks

Sorry this post is a tad bit late!  Friday I was with dad at Siteman all day and yesterday Pat and I did just about nothing!  We know our weekends of doing nothing are very limited and so we took full advantage of a clear calendar.  So, here I am now finally doing my 33 week post.  It's been a busy week.  I had Parent/Teacher conferences Wednesday and Thursday so by the time the week ended I was pretty exhausted.  I went to the doctor on Thursday and Landon's heartbeat sounded great.  The doctor felt around and he thinks that Landon is laying sideways.  Leave it to my son to make himself good and comfortable.  :)  His position is not really a huge deal because I will have a c-section.  So Landon can be as comfy as he likes.  We will have an ultrasound on November 21 and at that time they can estimate his size.  I'm thinking I have a pretty big boy on my hands.  He just seems to feel a lot heavier than Paige did.  We will love him big or small... every last ounce of him.  I'm excited that November begins tomorrow.  There is just something about being able to say, "my baby is due next month" that makes it all so real.  We are counting down the days now until December 9 (my scheduled c-section date).  There are only 40 days to go until we meet our little man.  We just can't wait!


How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: 17.2 inches and about 4.3 pounds
Gender: A BOY!!! Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: He is moving all around my whole stomach!  Crazy feeling!
Sleep: No complaints.
Symptoms: Braxton hicks are in full force, but not really painful.  I am definitely waddling now and by night time my back and feet hurt.
Cravings: Nothing specific... my meals are actually smaller now, just more often.
Best moment this week: Watching my stomach move from all the kicks and tumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment