Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy 10 Months Paige

With every passing month I am more and more amazed at how much time has passed since I last saw, held and kissed my sweet angel.  It's hard to believe that in 2 short months we would be celebrating our baby girls's 1st birthday!  Of course, we will still celebrate and remember our precious Paige, however, we would much prefer to celebrate with her here.  I never thought I would plan a 1st birthday party for my child who was in heaven.  My baby girl deserves a party and a party she will get!  :)  It's even more crazy to think that her baby brother will be here to celebrate her birthday with us.  How this year has been full of ups and downs and surprises I never dreamed imaginable.  These 10 months have not gone as planned, well they have not followed my plan... we are on God's plan and He has made that very clear this year.  Today we celebrate ten months of wonderful memories of a beautiful baby girl, one we miss terribly, but love with all our hearts. 

Paige Jordan,
   I don't know how 10 months have already passed, but I do know that not a day has gone by that your daddy and I don't talk about you and miss you so much.  Days when I don't think I will make it I feel your presence and I know that I must carry on for you, for your daddy and for your baby brother.  Paige, you are my inspiration and my motivation for life.  I want to live life fuller, I want to love deeper and I want to be a better person because of you.  My heart will always have a missing piece, but somehow even my broken heart can love so much more than before.  I hope you feel that love!   I miss you, I love you and I hope you have a wonderful 10 month birthday in heaven! 

All My Love,
Mommy


When they walk through the Valley of Weeping, it will become a place of refreshing springs. The autumn rains will cover it with blessings.

Psalm 84:6


No comments:

Post a Comment