Friday, November 25, 2011

37 Weeks

Today marks 37 weeks!!!!  The excitement and anticipation is through the roof and my stress level is pretty steady.  I can't believe that two weeks from today I will be holding my baby boy in my arms.  Someone pinch me, because it just doesn't seem possible!  I get choked up just typing about it, so talking about it is getting harder to do.  I am overwhelmed with joy, but the anxiety of that day is weighing heavy on my heart.  I know, I know.. I need to be positive and I am... I really am.  But with that said, until that baby boy is in my arms and receives a clean bill of health I will not rest easy.  This week we had an ultrasound and Landon looks great!  He is weighing in just under 6 and a half pounds.  The doctor predicted a 7 1/2 pound baby at birth.  We'll see...  I don't care how much he weighs, I just want him healthy.  Landon is head down and in the birthing postion.  He had his arms in front of his face most of the ultrasound so it was hard to see much, however, he has the sweetest, chubbiest cheeks ever.  The ultrasound tech didn't think he had much hair... just a little peach fuzz.  Oh, to see him for the first time....  my heart skips a beat each time I think about it.  December 9th can't come soon enough!!!!


How Far Along: 37 weeks
Size of baby: 19.1 inches and about 6 1/2 pounds
Gender: A BOY!!! Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Movement: Landon remains pretty active.  Lots of jabs and slow stretching movements.
Sleep: Not awful, lets just leave it at that.
Symptoms:  Lots of braxton hicks contractions and just a moving mama.
Cravings: Well this week I couldn't wait for Thanksgiving dinner and chocolate pie!
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby boy on the ultrasound!  The next time I see him, he will be here!
 
(Sorry no pics today yet... we're decorating for Christmas and I look a mess!  I'll post a picture soon!)
 
I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

Ephesians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment