Friday, November 11, 2011

35 Weeks

35 weeks!!!!!  Another week closer to Landon's arrival.  Unbelievable!  I can hardy believe it.  This week seemed to go by a little slower than usual, hopefully the next four will speed up a bit.  I'm feeling very heavy this week.  This little man continues to grow and it's weighing down on my body.  Small price to pay.  I went to the doctor this week and things look great.  Landon's heartbeat was perfect and my belly is measuring right on track.  My weekly visits will now begin as we are in the final four weeks.  I will go again on the 21st and we will have an ultrasound.  At that visit they will be able to give us an estimate on his weight. So excited to see how big our boy is.  His movements this week have been hard and kinda hurt.  He's getting a bit aggressive with his mommy.  : )  Here I am today at 35 weeks....


Look at that big belly!


How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: 18.2 inches and about 5.6 pounds  (these estimates are from babycenter.com, we'll see how Landon measures up on the 21st)
Gender: A BOY!!! Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Yes everything is maternity at this point!
Movement: He's getting awfully strong.  His kicks and punches are hurting mommy.  : )
Sleep: Sleep is becoming difficult.  I just can't seem to get comfortable.
Symptoms: I won't complain about this bundle of joy inside of me.  The pains I feel are a small price to pay.
Cravings: No crazy cravings.  My meals are becoming smaller because there is not much room for food.
Best moment this week: Hearing that beautiful heartbeat.


2 comments:

  1. You're looking more radiant than ever. I'll continue to send prayers your way for you, Pat, and sweet lil' Landon. BTW...I saw the sweetest picture on Pinterest and thought of you guys...it was a picture of a newborn all cozied up in a baseball glove...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your as cute as ever. you are doing a great job carring our little guy. can't wait to get my hands on him.
    Love all 3 of you
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete