Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Landon's Nursery

I know I have promised to post these pictures for some time now, however, life continues to happen and I have been a bit busy well actually exhausted.  I don't do much in the evenings except eat dinner and lay on the couch.  Most nights I have great intentions of posting pictures of the nursery and then I fall asleep.  Tonight I just started a little earlier.  : )  So, here it is.... our little man's room.

Looking in from the door.







That's pretty much it!  It's a small room, but it already holds so much love for our sweet baby boy.  Plus, it's extra special because it once held all of his big sister's belongings.  So many emotions are packed into this one little room of our house. 

6 comments:

  1. It is so cute! I know he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! He is a lucky little man Marissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute!!!

    Marissa I don't know if you ever saw that you won a ribbon from my giveaway. Please email me with your mailing address if you would like it. caring4carleigh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Landon's nursery is just perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous little room, although I warn you that this will be the last time it's ever that neat!!! Their toys and clothes take over! I can't believe he will be here in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful room for Landon! I can't wait for him to be born and feel the tangible love his parents have for him. Marissa, it'll be here before you know it. Hang in there. You are a brave momma!

    Kristen Fleschman

    ReplyDelete