Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Weeks

Each week is a blessing and I can't tell you how blessed I feel to be 31 weeks pregnant with our baby boy.  There are times that I have to pinch myself.... I just don't believe it's real.  In just 8 (hopefully very short) weeks our sweet boy will be here!  It's just so unbelievable to me and I am so thankful for this precious gift.  I had another doctor appointment this week and I heard his strong heartbeat and he continues to grow and I'm measuring right on schedule.  Praise Jesus!  Have I mentioned that I can't wait for December to get here?  :)  I am just getting so anxious to meet this little man and to hold him and kiss him and love on him.  My heart just melts thinking about it!  Can't wait!

 



How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: 15.7 inches and 3.3 pounds
Gender: A BOY!!!  Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Most definitely!
Movement:  At times I am amazed at the movement he is doing.  He will literally just move and move and move.  I still feel kicks here and there, but lately I think he has been doing some major switching of positions!  I just love feeling him, so he can move all he wants!
Sleep: Sleep is getting more uncomfortable this week. I am able to sleep but just not as long as I usually do!
Symptoms: I'm pretty tired at the end of each school day, but that is to be expected.  I'm feeling pretty well for being 31 weeks pregnant!
Cravings: I eat a lot of everything. 
Best moment this week: Hearing Landon's heart beat nice and strong!

Pictures to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I need a picture of you to brighten my day some more! Tricia came in town this week and we got together today. She wanted me to tell you hello and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete