Monday, October 24, 2011

Rock n' Roll

Very early Sunday morning Pat and I woke up to head to downtown St. Louis.  For the past several months Pat has been training for a 1/2 marathon.  He has had so much determination and has been so dedicated to his training schedule.  I was so proud of him and hopefully his determination will motivate me to lose all this baby fat after Landon's arrival.  He worked hard week in and week out and he reached his final goal on Sunday morning.  Pat participated in the Rock n Roll half marathon and ran 13.1 miles in just over 2 hours.  Impressive!  My sister, Maria, and my brother-in-law, Evan, also ran the 1/2 marathon.  They both finished around 1 hour, 45 minutes  They are crazy good runners!  My nephew, Cole, and niece, Kate, and I hung out at the finish line.  We were there to cheer on all three of our runners!  The weather was perfect and we all had a great time! 


Pat about 50 yards from the finish line!
Cole, Kate and I cheering on the runners! 
Pat and I after his big run!
Evan, Maria and Pat relieved to be finished!
I'm so proud of all 3 of you!  Way to go!


1 comment:

  1. Man, doesn't even look like he broke a sweat.
    Next year full marathon?
    Neiman

    ReplyDelete