Friday, December 2, 2011

38 Weeks

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!  I can't control my excitement!  ONE MORE WEEK!!!!  That is crazy.  Next week this time my baby boy will be in my arms.  Jesus, please make his delivery a safe one and make him one healthy little guy!  Pat and I are so ready we can hardly stand it.  I'm actually at a lost for words.  My heart is beating so fast as I type because of all the joy and anticipation.  After these past 11 months and the biggest heartache of our lives we will finally have something to be happy about, someone to love just as much as we love our Paige, something to give us hope for the future and so much more.  Next Friday cannot get here fast enough.  My final doctor appointment is Monday and I will find out what time my c-section is on Friday.  Please keep the prayers coming. This little guy can use every single one. 





How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of baby: 19.6 inches and probably pretty close to 7 lbs.
Gender: A BOY!!! Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Movement: I still feel my little man kicking and moving as much as he can.
Sleep: I am barely getting any sleep now. I'm up at least every 2 hours, usually less than that.  Falling asleep has become the tricky part.
Symptoms: I'm huge, who wouldn't be uncomfortable!?!?  Small price to pay for such a miraculous blessing.
Cravings: Nothing in particular. 
Best moment this week: I got a surprise ultrasound on Monday when the doctor did my BPP.  I was so excited to see my sweet boy again.  
Come on Landon!  There are so many people ready to meet you and love on you!  
 Here I am large and in charge at 38 weeks!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo who Mama!!! Best news ever!!! You are so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy for you and Pat. Sending prayers your way, every day!

    ReplyDelete