Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy 11 Months Paige

How did I get here?  Today marks our sweet angel's 11 month birthday!  And to think that in just 8 days her baby brother will be here.  I think it's safe to say that Paige played a big role in the miracle of our little guy.  In just 1 month I should be having a first birthday party for my little girl.  Although her real party will be in heaven, you better believe we will be celebrating the life of our precious angel.  Paige is a part of us and she always will be.  I really can't remember my life before her.  Although, I don't get to pick out her birthday outfit or order her the perfect cake I do get to call her my daughter.  And I love that!  She is mine and that is such a blessing.  I know that one month from today will be difficult and a day that won't be easy on the heart, but today I concentrate on the many blessings of Paige and there are a lot!  Happy 11 month Birthday sweet girl!  We love you to the moon and back!


No comments:

Post a Comment