Sunday, December 18, 2011

Photo Shoot Sneak Peek

Yesterday Landon had his very first photo shoot.  So much fun!  A big thank you to Amy from Glory Photography.  She did an AMAZING job!  I can't even begin to tell you what a blessing these photos are to Pat and I.  Amazingly enough Paige had a photo shoot in her short three days of life.  Actually, her photo shoot was the last thing she did before she went to heaven.  We will forever treasure those photos and now we can add these to the collection.  I can't describe the emotions I felt when yesterday we were able to witness Landon's first photo shoot knowing that when it ended he was coming home with us.  These pictures are way more than just pictures to us.. they are a treasure, they are a symbol of faith and hope, they are pure joy, they are a happy ending to an incredibly challenging year.  We are so in love with our baby boy and now we are so in love with these pictures.  Amy, we can't thank you enough for capturing the hope and joy that our Landon represents!  I can't say enough wonderful things about Glory Photography.  (I was not asked to say this, I truly believe they are amazing).  Please visit their website, you'll be blown away!  http://www.glory-photography.com/

Now, for the sneak peek...





Seriously, melts my heart!
The pink balloons represent Landon's big sister, Paige, who is in heaven.
Pat and I have decided to include pink balloons in family photos so that Paige can always be a part of them.


Dreaming of his big sister!

I can't look at these without tearing up!  Just love this little man so much!


I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

Ephesians 1:16

6 comments:

  1. He is soooo darn cute! I can't wait to meet him and see you. Love ya, Julie McCausland-Richey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought I couldn't be any more touched to be a part of this, I go and read this :) I am so happy to know you like them, but my subject was pretty stinkin' cute. You deserve nothing but the best! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little guy! (Love you guys too). Pictures are absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing testimony of God's grace and mercy. Beautiful pictures! It'll just keep getting better! Enjoy your holiday, and we will continue to pray for you in the upcoming anniversary. You and Pat are on the upward climb.

    Sincerely,
    Kristen Fleschman

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing...I love the pink idea. God is so good it just amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marissa and Patrick

    What a beautiful little miracle! I am so happy for your family while also remembering your beautiful Paige.

    Jeanna O'Leary (from Share)

    ReplyDelete