Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ready

We are so READY for our sweet baby boy!  Tomorrow morning bright and early Pat and I will head to the hospital for my c-section.  Thankfully, today I feel calm.  There are nerves and anxieties, but I do feel a sense of peace.  I'm just so ready for this little boy to be in my arms.  I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, but I do know that Paige will be there with us.  That is all that matters.  Our sweet Paige will carry her mommy and daddy through tomorrow morning.  I am confident of that.  I truly am at a loss for words today.  I've been up since 4:15 am.  I've cleaned my house.  The laundry is folded and put away.  I had lunch with my nephew, Cole, my niece, Kate, and sister, Maria, after they helped me decorate Paige's grave sight for Christmas.  We gave her new flowers, a pretty candy cane and a small gift.  I've had a manicure and a pedicure.  And now I just sit and wait.  Luckily, mindless TV is keeping me busy.  The past 9 months have been filled with ups and downs, but mostly anticipation for Landon's arrival.  Now I just sit and pray that Jesus brings us a healthy baby boy tomorrow morning.  I ask that you please join me in prayer for the safe and healthy arrival of Landon Jordan.  If you're awake at 7:30 tomorow morning, please pause and ask God to take good care of our little boy.  I know he'll be listening... Paige will make sure of it : )

The Lord your GOD is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love...

Zephaniah 3:17

7 comments:

  1. thinking of you, marissa!! i will send a giant prayer your way in the morning. enjoy every minute with your perfect little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you guys in my prayers tonight and tomorrow morning! Hard to believe that by the time school starts tomorrow, he will probably be here! Here's wishing you a safe and easy delivery! I can't wait to meet this cute little boy! I'm sure he will be just has amazing and gorgeous as his big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Deters are praying for you Marissa Pat and baby Landon! We know Paige is watching out for you! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, Pat, and Landon!!! I know everything will turn out great!! Landon is lucky to have you guys as parents and Paige as a big sister :)

    Good Luck tomorrow!! Can't wait for pics :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Beck Family is so excited for you and will pray Landon's delivery is smooth and easy. Can't wait to see pictures of your precious baby and family.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you all.
    "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit.". Romans 15:13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers your way from the Haynes family! Much love to you all! Paige has got this handled, no worries Marissa. Can't wait to see pictures of Landon! Jen

    ReplyDelete