Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sweet Love

Words can't describe how in love I am with my baby boy.  Pat and I are head over heels in love with our precious miracle.  Not an hour goes by that I don't stop and thank God and my sweet Paige for the amazing blessing of Landon.  Landon has really helped to heal my broken heart.  My heart will never be whole again on this earth.  Paige has a piece of my heart in heaven and when I am reunited with her one day my heart can be full again. For the first time in eleven months my heart has felt true happiness, true joy, true hope.  I am just loving life right now and can't believe that I am a mommy with a baby in my arms.  Praise Jesus!  Life can't get much better than this.  It just feels so good. 

Landon has had a great first week!  I can't believe he is already a week old.  Ok time, slow down!  For the past 9 months I've been praying for time to fly, well, can we put the brakes on now?  I'm just soaking up this newborn phase.... it's just so amazing!  He had his first visit to the pediatrician and he was given a clean bill of health.  Landon is in the 50% for height and 10% for weight.  What a relief to know that our baby boy is healthy! 

Here are a few pictures from Landon's first week at home...


0 Month Picture
(This was like the 1,089th attempt, we gave up!)



Snoozing away!

Hanging with his best bud, Hudson.
They are exactly 4 weeks apart.



Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father...who does not change like shifting shadows.

James 1:17

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, he can't get ANY CUTER!!!! :) We love you, Landon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I am so happy for this blessing God has brought into your life. My little girl went to Heaven in May 2009.... Life will never be the same but can be ever so sweet through Christ! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Landon and Hudson! Isn't it fun to have babies with your friends? Chris's best friend and his wife (who is also one of my friends) had a little boy 3 weeks and 6 days before Jameson was born! We can't wait for them to grow up together. They live in Florida now, but they are coming back in July!!! Your son is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Snuggle him a lot... it goes too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met you and your husband at a Share meeting this summer when we lost our identical twin girls Hannah and Isabella. I came across your blog and am so thrilled that you have such a perfect blessing (he is so adorable!) and a wonderful ending to your very difficult year! Your blog and your story gives us hope that someday (hopefully) we can also be filled with the joy of another baby!! I hope that will finally help to heal my heart as well! Congrats on your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete