Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy 2 Months Paige Jordan!!!

I can't believe two months ago today my sweet baby girl came into my life.  She is and will continue to be the most wonderful blessing.  Although our time with her was short she has forever changed me.  I can only imagine what my life would be like if she was here with me now.  I don't think a morning will go by when I don't wish so badly that I could open her nursery door and she would be there.  Not a night will go by that I don't long to sit in the rocking chair and sing her to sleep.  As hard as it is to come to terms that these things will never be possible I will be forever grateful to my precious angel.  Paige has changed her mommy and daddy so much.  She has taught us more about love and family then we could ever imagine.  Happy 2 months Paige!  We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment