Monday, March 14, 2011

A Present for Daddy

My sweet angel must have some sort of pull in Heaven because she sent her daddy an unexpected birthday surprise... enough snow to call off school.  When our phone rang this morning we were both shocked to find out that it was snowing and school was cancelled for the day.  Pat said this is the first snow day he has ever had on his birthday.  Leave it to Paige to make sure her daddy has a nice, relaxing birthday!

Happy Birthday to the world's best daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pat. Marissa I want to thank you for all of "Paige's Pretties". The babies at work look so cute all dolled up. I want you to know that I think about you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my Baby, Patrick. You are right Paige he is a GOOD daddy1 You have a GOOD mommy too!
    Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete