Saturday, March 12, 2011

Visits from Heaven

Life has been so busy the past two weeks since I have returned to work.  Not only am I exhausted at the end of the school day, but we have had a lot going on in the evenings.  When I have some free time (which is not much) I try to catch up on sleep.  I'm not sleeping much at night for some reason and so I'm extra tired lately.  Somewhere in the midst of the craziness of life, the attempted naps, and the loads of school work I find that I do have some down time all to myself.  Well, not exactly all to myself, but with Paige.  I feel her around me.  This may seem absolutely crazy to some but I know my sweet baby is visiting me from Heaven.  I feel it in my heart, I know she is near and just loving on me.  It's a sense of calmness and peace that I feel.  I truly do believe that Paige is always with us, but it's in those moments that I need her most that her presence is known.  I know Jesus allows her to walk with Pat and I and watch over her crazy parents.  I talk to Paige all the time.  I ask her for guidance, I ask her for strength, and I ask her for courage to continue life without her.  She has not let me down yet.  In my darkest moments when I don't think I can get out of bed she pulls me up.  When I see other moms with their sweet babies she dries my tears.  When my body aches so bad from missing her she holds me up.  I always thought I would be the one to take care of my baby.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think my baby would visit me from Heaven to take care of me.  But she does! 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6


My visitor from Heaven!

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't sound crazy at all....I know that Paige will always be there for her Mommy and Daddy! And, I know you will get to hold her again someday...what a sweet reunion that will be! We talk to Paige all the time too...I know she's watching over us. Love you so much, Marissa and Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and Pat. The photos you are posting are most precious. Thank you for sharing these amazing photos. I pray for and wish you strength...everyday.

    ReplyDelete