Sunday, June 12, 2011

1 Year Anniversary

Today Pat and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary!  I'm so blessed to be married to a wonderful man, a great daddy and my very best friend.  Pat and I have been through more ups and downs in our first year of marriage than most people have to encounter in a lifetime.   Although we have suffered a great loss, Pat and I have managed to become closer and love one another more and more everyday.  He is my rock and my strength.  I thank God everyday that He brough Pat into my life.  I would not want to walk the road of life with anyone else by my side. 


One year ago!
Love...always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Corinthians 13:7

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Marissa and Pat! May this coming year bless you with even more love, happiness, strength, laughter, and faith! Paige is SO smiling down on you both today...and everyday! :) Love, Mankus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!---Love ya-Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your celebration together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy some R and R at the lake. That's this week, right? Hope you guys have a great time!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary. And the second will be even better!
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!!! Love you both- continue to be eachothers rock during the good and the bad! ~Katie

    ReplyDelete