Monday, June 6, 2011

Our Miracles

It wasn't until Paige was born that Pat and I truly understood what a miracle a human life is.  It's a beautiful thing!  Our Paige was a miracle and she brought us so much happiness and joy in her few short days.  The love we have for sweet Paige can never be replaced.  On April 10, Pat and I found out that we would be receiving yet another miracle!  Yes, that's right... I'M



We are absolutely thrilled and overwhelmed with happiness.  Of course there are a lot of emotions and feelings that we will feel throughout this pregnancy.  I am just about 13 weeks along and feeling pretty well.  Baby Steinhoff #2 is due December 16!  We like to think of it as a little Christmas present from our Paige.  There is not a doubt in my mind that my baby girl is playing a part in all of this.  I know she's watching out for her baby brother or sister.  I went to the doctor this morning and our little wiggle worm looks great!  He/She is very active, of course I can't feel movement yet, but I sure can't wait to feel that first kick.  Here is a picture of our little miracle from this morning...

We are asking for 2 specific prayer requests...

1.  Please pray that this baby is healthy and continues to grow strong.
2.  Please pray for our strength throughout this pregnancy.  We are extremely nervous and we are            doing our best to stay calm.  We're aksing God to keep us strong and faithful thoughout this pregnancy.

...there is no other GOD who is able to deliver like this.

Daniel 3:29



13 comments:

  1. FINALLY! I've been stalking your blog all day waiting for this announcement so I can again say CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's going to be a long 6 more months, but so very exciting as well! Paige is so lucky to have you and Pat as her parents, and this new baby is so very very blessed to have her as his/her big sister!! I cannot wait to meet the new little arrival in December!!! :) Love you! Michelle Godefroid

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great profile picture-- cute little button nose!! We are SO, SO excited for you. All four of you are in our daily prayers. Congratulations! Paige will be an incredible big sis from Heaven and is/will watch over all of you. December will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could not be more thrilled for you! Every night we pray for you, Paige, and Baby Steinhoff. You and Pat are so strong and continue to amaze me! CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you. We love your sweet little family so much, and that is the cutest little profile pic EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again Marissa and Pat! This miracle could not happen to anyone more deserving! My heart has been so happy since you told us! Paige is definitely a part of this and is going to be watching over all of you forever! This baby will be so lucky to have such wonderful parents and an amazing guardian angel! We will be praying for you, Pat, Paige, and Baby Steinhoff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear of your exciting news! I know Paige is so excited for the new addition to your family. I will continue to keep you guys in my prayers. So happy for you!!!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!!! I can not think of 2 more deserving people...this baby is going to be the most spoiled baby every :) S/He has 2 amazing parents and a wonderful big sister. So happy for you!!!!
    Love,
    Nicole
    P.S. If I don't have a job next year, I call dibs on your maternity leave LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The girls and I have been praying for Steinhoff baby #2 since we found out. I feel so blessed to have been able to meet your first miracle and I can't wait to meet the second :)
    Love ya!
    Jenni

    P.S. Bella is secretly hoping you deliver 2 days early so they can share a birthday. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very excited for you and Pat! Sweet Paige will be an amazing big sister and continue to watch over her family from Heaven! My heart is filled with happiness for you, Pat, Paige, and your families. Prayers will be sent your way daily for a healty baby and strength through out your pregnancy! See you tonight!! :)
    Love,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to tell your new little one all about his/her big sister Paige.
    LL

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad the cat is out of the bag! It is hard to keep such a secret. I am glad you waited to tell me because it was hard holding the info for only a week. :) I am soooo excited for you guys and I pray for baby steinhoff #2 everyday. Can't wait to meet them.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YIPPEE! I could not be happier for you. The prayers are started and will continue. You are being well taken care of not everyone has a personal angel in heaven. As your Mother says "Holy, healthy and happy". Finally, this time the tears are of joy for you all.
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have tears reading this reading wonderful news!!! I will continue to pray for all of you =) love ~ mandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Fleschman family couldn't be more excited for you both! When I told the girls, Olivia started jumping up and down, and Zoe teared up and said, " I know God blessed her with this baby, because God knew that this is what Mrs. Steinhoff needed right now." I know that Paige is an excited big sister as she gets to watch her parents raise your 2nd child. Our prayers are with you through this pregnancy.

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete