Friday, June 17, 2011

14 Weeks

I am now 14 weeks pregnant with baby #2.  We won't find out the gender of the baby until mid-July.  We are so anxious to know if I'm growing a baby girl or baby boy inside me.  Either way, we will be thrilled and our prayer continues to be for GOOD HEALTH!!!!   I've mentioned in a previous post how sad I was that I did not take weekly pictures of my pregnancy with Paige.  I feel like that's nine months of my precious baby that I don't have any more.  I won't make the same mistake twice.  So, this is the first of my weekly posts of my growing belly with baby #2.

I've been feeling pretty well lately.  My "morning" sickness seems to hit me late afternoon into the evening.  Overall, I can't complain.  I'm a pretty happy mama growing this miracle inside of me.  I'm already beginning to show.  This is a lot sooner than I did with Paige, however, they do say that baby #2 pops out much quicker.  (It doesn't help that I hadn't lost all the baby weight from Paige before this pregnancy!)  I don't mind showing, it's just proof of the precious life inside of me.... and I love love love it! 

Here I am at 14 weeks!
Please keep those prayers coming for this sweet baby.  Specifically, we are asking God for good health for the baby and strength for Pat and I as we walk this scary road. 

For great is His love toward us,
   and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.

Psalm 117:2






7 comments:

  1. Oh, you're so cute!! I didn't start taking pictures with the kids until 20 weeks since I always look about 20 weeks pregnant, even when I'm not! :) I took them every 4 weeks though, and am so glad I did. It is fun to look back and see how your little one grows inside!
    Mid-July is FOREVER away!! I thought you were finding out around 17 weeks, so have been anticipating the big news around/shortly after the 4th of July! Guess I'll have to find some patience!
    Michelle Godefroid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, you look beautiful! Congrats to you and Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a great mommy and I'm so glad you are taken pictures. You look so cute.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the baby bump!!! Can't wait for the weekly updates!! Prayers still coming your way! ;)
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an adorable pregnant woman (again!) I also slacked on the bump pictures! I took them at 18 weeks and I think one near the end... but that's it! I swore I was going to be better at it than that, and now I regret it! I can't wait to see the updates and how you'll look when school starts! We are praying for you, Pat, and your baby daily! I know Paige is smiling down on all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's the one for this week? :)

    ---Nicole

    ReplyDelete