Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Poll

Pat and I are so excited to find out what Baby Steinhoff #2 will be... boy or girl?!?!?  Join in our fun and vote on the right side of the blog.  This is obviously just for fun and of course we will be so thrilled with a boy or girl.  There is just something about being able to call our little wiggle worm he or she and not it!  Ha!

Our next ultrasound can not come soon enough!!!  It will be the "big" ultrasound and of course there is the excitement of finding out the sex of the baby, however, I have a lot of anxiety building up to that day.  I want to see healthy organs and a healthy baby kicking in me.  I never realized how naive I was when I was pregnant with Paige.  I rarely felt any nerves and the thought of something going wrong never crossed my mind.  I was pregnant and I was going to have a baby..end of story...so I thought.  How quickly life can change.  My stress is high and every little ache or pain feels like my world could come to an end... sounds dramatic I know.. but it's my reality right now.  I'm scared out of my mind and I just continue to put my faith in the Lord that he will protect this child and keep him/her healthy! 

Satisfy us in the morning with Your unfailing love,
   that we may sing for joy...

Psalm 90:14

1 comment:

  1. It's a Boy and since you are already calling him Baby #2 I think you should name him DOS.
    I can not even imagine how stressed and nervous you must be but stay calm and keep that blood pressure down. It is good you aren't working so you can can just lay around and rest - at Marla's pool of course!!!!!
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete