Friday, June 24, 2011

15 Weeks

I am now 15 weeks with Baby Steinhoff #2!!!  These weeks are flying by... usually I wouldn't wish for my life to pass by so quickly, but right now I love it.  I want to hold this little one in my arms so badly.  I can't wait for Christmas!  This may be the only year that I enjoy the stores putting Christmas decorations out in early October!  Ha! 
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: 4 inches long and about 2.5 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly I wear sundresses, so those are fitting over the baby bump. If I wear pants, maternity are a must, but I can still squeeze into my own shirts.
Gender: We'll find out in mid-July!!!!  Don't forget to vote on our baby poll:)
Movement: Not much yet, however, when I'm laying in bed I swear I feel little flutters. 
I can't wait for that first big kick!
Symptoms: Very little nausea in the evenings.
What I miss: My energy and motivation to do normal things!
Cravings: I crave what I see.  It's pretty pathetic actually, I feel like I have to have it right then!  I am not into sweets very much, which is very strange for me.. I usually have the biggest  sweet tooth.
What I am looking forward to: My appointment July 7, that little heartbeat is music to my ears!
15 weeks!
Be still before the LORD
and wait patiently for Him...

Psalm 37:7

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! You are so cute preggos. Once school starts the time will go by so fast. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Steinhoff family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how fast your belly pops out with the second, isn't it? Even faster with the third, if you can imagine. You're not imagining things with the flutters either...you can feel baby move much sooner with the second :) Enjoy those flutters!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete