Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dad's out there!  Today is one of those bittersweet days.  We are so thankful for both of our miracles, but it hurts so bad not to have our Paige in our arms.  Paige and baby #2 are very lucky.... they have an amazing daddy!  Patrick is an incredible person and a father who loves both of his children with all of his heart.  His strength amazes me daily and he will do anything to make sure his baby girl is not forgotten.  I look forward to the day when I can watch my husband hold our children in his arms and love on them like I know he longs to.  I know Paige is watching over her daddy today and sending a little extra love.  Hapy Father's Day, Pat.  I love you!



Paige is also sending down some extra love for her Grandpa and Papa.  Pat and I are both so very blessed to have amazing father's in our lives.  We both learned a lot about unconditional love this year and we soon realized the love our parents have for us.  Neither of us would be where we are today without our father's.  Happy Father's Day Grandpa and Papa!  Enjoy your day, we love you!
Grandpa and Paige


Papa and Paige
...may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love really is.

Ephesians 3:18


1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day Pat. You, too, are amazing. You are so fortunate to have each other.
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete