Thursday, June 30, 2011

16 Weeks

I am doing my 16 week post today and not tomorrow because tomorrow is Paige's day...her 6 month birthday.  More on that tomorrow...

I am now 16 weeks pregnant with Baby #2 and I feel like my belly is getting bigger and bigger :)  I guess it's supposed to do that!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: 4.5 inches long and about 3.5 ounces
Maternity Clothes: Mostly I wear sundresses, so those are fitting over the baby bump. If I wear pants that button, maternity are a must, but I can still squeeze into my own shirts and comfy pants.
Gender: We'll find out in mid-July!!!!  Don't forget to vote on our baby poll:)
Movement: I felt the first little kick this week!  It was late at night when
I was laying very still.  It was pretty soft, but definitely the baby.
Symptoms: I can't complain about a thing!
What I miss: My husband!  He's been out of town all week coaching baseball.  I can't wait for him to get back!
Cravings: So last week I mentioned that I have lost my sweet tooth, which is true, however, I still LOVE ice cream.  I can't get enough of it!
What I am looking forward to: My next appointment, one week from today! 

16 weeks pregnant!
Sorry it's a little dark...



...according to Your love remember me,
for You, LORD, are good.

Psalm 35:7





No comments:

Post a Comment