Friday, July 8, 2011

17 Weeks

Yesterday I had a doctor appointment to check in on Baby #2.  Everything looked great!  Nice, strong heartbeat!  I will never get tired of hearing that sweet sound.  It's music to my ears.  I did not get an ultrasound yesterday, however, we will have our big ultrasound and find out the gender on July 18!  Only 10 more days!  That seems like an eternity right now, but I'm hoping it goes by quickly!  I can't wait to see our little wiggle worm and find out if it is a boy or girl:)  I am now 17 weeks pregnant with this precious baby.  Just a few weeks shy of being half way.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: 5 inches long and about 5 ounces
Maternity Clothes: Mostly I wear sundresses, so those are fitting over the baby bump. If I wear pants that button, maternity are a must, but I can still squeeze into my own shirts and comfy pants.
Gender: We'll find out July 18!!!!  Don't forget to vote on our baby poll:)
Movement: I'm feeling lots of little flutters, usually at least one a night.  Twice this week I felt big thumps, I think the baby was doing flips.
Symptoms: The back ache begins, but I'll take it!
What I miss: A good night's sleep.  Between bathroom breaks and not being able to get comfortable... I can't sleep for a long period of time.  
Cravings: Ice cream! Love love love it!
What I am looking forward to: July 18th!!!!!!
 
Here I am at 17 weeks! 
 
You will fill me with joy in Your presence...
Psalm 16:11

5 comments:

  1. Got an update from my mom last night. Can't wait until the 18th!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too too cute. So happy for the STRONG heart beat.
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute with that little belly bump
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Having such a wiggly worm is a great thing! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!! So which way are you voting in the poll???

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cutie preggers!! Can't wait to see if my prediction was right! Love ya!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete