Friday, July 22, 2011

19 Weeks

I am now 19 weeks with my HEALTHY baby BOY!  It's so great to type those two words.  What a rollercoaster this past week has been, but I am so thankful for the good ending.  Pat and I know how blessed we are with this happy news.  All of your prayers really came through for us this week and we are so grateful.  I can't believe that next week this time I will be halfway through this pregnancy!  Time is flying by (and that is ok with me, I can't wait for this little guy to get here)! 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of baby:  6 inches long and 9 ounces
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and shorts are a must and even some shirts.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!!!
Movement: I'm feeling him more and more at night.  I love those little kicks.
Symptoms: After this week's news... I'm feeling great!
What I miss: No complaints!
Cravings: Ice cream! Can't get enough of it!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little boy!


Here I am at 19 weeks!
And now introducing our sweet....


Landon Jordan Steinhoff!

He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.

Psalm 147:4


6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get me hands on the little guy. He looks very beautiful to Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already excited for his first t-ball game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I am so thrilled and excited for you all.

    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the name!!! We are so very excited for all of you. I'm with Lisa that first t-ball game is closer than you think! He certainly is a handsome little guy.
    Speaking of t-ball have you seen Cole smack that ball? WOW
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the name!!! I always called Ryely my little man too. I don't know if you ever listened to the Dixie Chicks, but they sang a song called "Sweet Dreams". She calls her son little man in the song. It's a really sweet song and I sang Ryely to sleep with it every night. He still wants me to sing it to him. You should listen to it if you've never heard it. Might be a good lullaby for little Landon too :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete