Friday, August 5, 2011

21 Weeks

This week was a pretty uneventful week in Mr. Landon's world.  I did have a doctor appointment on Monday and we heard his little heart beat--- the most beautiful noise ever!  He seems to be growing just fine and seems content inside of me!  He needs to stay there for about 18 more weeks!  It's amazing the amount of love you can have for someone you have never seen.  Pat and I just love this little man to pieces and we are so excited for his arrival in December!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby:  10.5 inches long and around 13 ounces
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and shorts are a must and even some shirts.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!!!
Movement: I'm still not feeling him as much as I would like to.  I'm sure he's saving all his energy for when he gets out:)  I'm being patient and trying not to panic.
Symptoms: I'm feeling great!
What I miss: No complaints!
Cravings: Of course, ice cream and then anything I see.  My appetite has increased
big time this week.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling him more and more and December!


WARNING!  Pat was already up and out the door before I got out of bed this morning.  This picture is a bit rough because I had to use a timer to take it.  It's the best I can do for now :)

21 Weeks!  I feel like I grew a lot this week!

From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16

1 comment:

  1. As Evan's Grandma would say (insert Southern accent here) "Whyyyyy you just growed a bushel"
    Stay content lil man. Mama is right, save all your energy for when you are born. You'll need it cuz there will be lots of people scamblin to hold and love on you!
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete