Saturday, August 13, 2011

22 Weeks

I am now 22 weeks pregnant with our little man.  There are days when I just can't believe it!  I think about our lives the past seven and a half months and can't believe the crazy ride we have been on.  Pat and I are both so thrilled about Landon's arrival in December and we count our blessings everyday!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby:  10.9 inches long and around 1lb 1 ounce
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I can still squeeze into a few of my regular shirts and dresses.
Gender: It's a BOY!  Landon Jordan
Movement: Well after being woken up a few nights this week around 4 am, I have realized my little boy has his nights and days mixed up!  He was wiggling and kicking all throughout the night.  Those sweet little kicks are amazing and I love every single one.
Symptoms: My feet are beginning to hurt and I anticipate that to get worse with school starting next week.  Every ache and pain is just another wonderful sign of the life inside of me!
What I miss: Bending over with ease.  :)  I forgot how difficult it can get.
Cravings: I feel like I have been eating a lot lately, maybe Landon is having a growth spurt.
What I am looking forward to: Holding this little guy in my arms!

No picture yet, I'll try to get one taken today and post it tonight.  I'm slackin!

There is a time for everything...a time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance...
Ecclesiastes 3:4


1 comment:

  1. came across your blog and have added you to my favorites....super excited to read your pregnancy developments, I am blessed to have 5 children, the oldest of which turned 13 today!! I will keep up with your story in life...many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete