Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School

I can hardly believe I am typing those words!  Today is Pat's first day back to school with students.  I have meetings tomorrow and Friday and then students start on Monday.  Pat and I agree that we are eager to get back to school for a few reasons... one it will make our time go by quickly.  You can kind of get caught in a rut just sitting around everyday.  Two, we have to start school in order for December to get here so we can meet Landon..so we are ready to dive in.  And finally after a few months off, I start to miss the kids at school.  It's always exciting to start a new year with a new classroom full of new kids, but it's also nice to see the kids from years prior.  Those kiddos helped me through a tough year (even though they probably don't realize how much they helped me)!  So, although our lazy days of summer are over... we gladly take on this new school year in hopes for what is to come. 




style="border:0;" align="right" src="" />

1 comment:

  1. I don't think any of our students ever realize how much they touch our hearts! They can cheer you up when you're down, make you laugh when you want to cry, and they hug you when you need it most! We are blessed with an amazing career, and I know your students this year will be no different!

    ReplyDelete