Saturday, August 27, 2011

24 Weeks

I am now 24 weeks pregnant with our sweet little boy!  Yippee!  With each week that passes I get a little more excited... if that's even possible!  This little guy is giving me some major movement at night when I lay down for bed.  I just love it!!! I think my body is adjusting to being back to school... this week I held up a little better!  :)

How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: 11.8 inches and 1.7 lbs

Gender: A BOY!!! Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Yes for the most part!
Movement: It's the most amazing feeling ever! I love that little (sometimes big) reminder that he is inside of me!
Symptoms: Nothing to write home about.
What I miss: Not much-- just so super excited for him to get here.
Cravings: No cravings, I'm just eating a lot more.  I've got a growing baby boy inside me;)  Seriously though, at times I out eat Pat. 
Best moment this week: Buying some fun things for his nursery.  Hopefully daddy will start painting that soon (hint, hint daddy).

Here I am at 24 weeks! 
LORD my GOD, You have done many things-Your wonderful works and Your plans for us; none can compare with You.

Psalm 40:5




 

No comments:

Post a Comment